Saturday, December 6, 2008

Xmas Tree Truth

Ok, for those of you who read about my adorable Tucker decorating my tree...well the bottom 2 feet of my tree...it has been "re-distributed". Is that how I would say it without hurting any one's feelings? The controlling, picky, perfectionist in me just couldn't take it anymore. But I must be honest, I delegated (imagine that) the job to Matt and let him finish the decorating. I'm just being realistic, I wouldn't have gotten to it! I have 800 other things I think about during the day and that's just not one of them. Plus, when am I supposed to re-distribute the ornaments when I'm nursing a 5 month old non-stop? Bottom line, our tree is beautiful and finished! Thanks Matt!

2 comments:

Angela said...

LOL! Great job delegating Tami!!

christyephillips said...

Yay! Good to hear!