Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sleep Update: Day 2

Last night was night #2 of the new sleep program. Addie shaved 2 hours off her crying time! She was asleep last night by 10:30pm instead of the record breaking time of 12:30am! We went in about every half hour last night to check her and comfort her. She ended up falling asleep after Matt went in a comforted her, so it didn't even take nursing last night like it did the night before. That was a huge success. I had to wake her up this morning to keep the sleep schedule and she just looked exhausted! She is down right now for her morning nap. She fell asleep after just a minute of crying and has been sleeping for an hour now, which is awesome! Yesterday she took 2 naps, but neither of them was longer than 45 minutes. I think the first night of misery is already paying off.

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Yeah!!! good work!

Lindsey said...

Good job Tami. Gotta love the naps. I read in your sleep update day 1 that both kids were napping at the same time! That is the best ever. If I don't get that I a few times a week, I am not a happy camper. I hope it's okay, I'm going to add you to my friends list on my blog. Merry Christmas!