Monday, December 22, 2008

Sleep Update: Day 3 and Snow Pics

If you could see me now, I'm dancing a happy jig. Addie is taking to the sleep program like a champ. She took 2 HUGE naps today. We woke her up from both naps today because they were starting to exceed 2 hours and wanted to make sure to preserve both second nap and bedtime. She still cried at bedtime, but not nearly as much. In fact, I'm not even sure how long she cried, but I know it wasn't constant like it's been for the last few nights. With the way the naps worked out today, there were very few hours in the day where we had both kids awake at the same time. So life was good!
While Addie took her afternoon monster nap, Tucker and I went out and played in the snow (ice). We had a blast and I always enjoy spending time with him. He is so much fun. He reminds me that life isn't as serious as I make it and that if I just give it up for a while and play like a kid with him...I can forget all the worries of our life and just have plain old fun. Oh, and this first picture-Tucker's new favorite thing is to make funny faces for the camera instead of look adorable with a nice smile. He took pictures of my funny faces too. Some how those photos didn't make it on here...not sure why? ha ha ha

Me and my awesome dog Bo!

No comments: