Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pastry Chef Tucker Part II

Pastry Chef Tucker is back with another lesson on "how to make cookies pretty". Tune in tomorrow when he will be teaching a class on drop sugar cookie decorating. This lesson will have specific instructions on how to frost the cookies as well as how to pile the sprinkles in the middle of the cookie. Tomorrow's program will be a special 3rd birthday edition. My beautiful boy turns 3 on Christmas Eve. What a Christmas miracle he has been for me and Matt. (I'm sure I'll blog while crying my eyes out tomorrow. I always cry on his birthday...but I think I've already written about that in a previous blog.)

1 comment:

christyephillips said...

Happy late Birthday Tucker, I hope it was a good one! I can't wait to see your final cookie demonstration!