Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Visit Without Tears?!?

A Christmas Miracle has happened! We visited Santa this morning at the mall and NO ONE cried! I don't think it really counts as a visit to Santa without tears. I'm sure by next year Addie will be more aware and know she should be scared out of her mind. This picture will look much different next year...more like our Christmas card. Addie is red in the face with screams and tears! You can't really see her face all scrunched up in the picture but what I think is so funny is that she isn't even same color as the rest of our faces in the picture!! She is some funny shade of purple and red! MAD girl! What's so funny to me is that she is usually such a happy baby and then we send this card out and I'm sure everyone just thinks she's insane most of the time like Tucker was!

No comments: