Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Adeline, Sweet Adeline

This is a photo of Addie in her "gym" that Nana bought her. This picture is courtesy of Tucker...I think he has a real talent here that we shouldn't ignore! Addie is getting so big, soon her and Tucker will be in the same size diaper. Which, Tucker still in diapers is a whole other story that I just don't want to get into. If anyone has ANY input about when I should just start forcing him to do "big boy potty" let me know. Any wisdom or advice is welcome...please post your comments! I think the most frustrating part is that we know, that he knows what he's doing. ...but never mind, I said I didn't want to get into it right now and I really don't. I just don't want to be buying 2 sets of diapers for the rest of my natural life. This is my smiling little girl just hanging out in the chair! She is usually such a happy and easy-going baby, but lately she has started seriously teething. She is drooling, chomping her gums together, biting everything that comes even close to her mouth and being cranky. Even with all that going on, she is still such a joy. I just can't explain how thrilled I am to have her. I know the kind of relationship I have with my Mom and I am so stoked to be able to share that same thing with her. Every time I do her laundry I am so thankful that the lint coming of of the dryer is PINK. I am beyond blessed with my two beautiful children and I really couldn't ask for anything more.
She has recently started eating baby food! She likes to be in charge of the spoon, which is a bad thing on so many levels. I think she wants to be in control, do things herself and wants it done a certain way (not sure where she gets ANY of these traits...I've birthed my clone). She actually has applesauce in her left eye in this picture. "Back up Mommy, I can do this myself!"




3 comments:

Kathie said...

Tami, Tami, Tami....it sounds like you really may have cloned yourself. Your famous line as a small child was, "Tami do."

Enjoy that baby girl, pretty soon she'll be 30.

I love you,
Mom

Rachel May said...

First, say a prayer of gratitude. You know that he CAN be potty trained. :)

My personal preference is to not even try to potty train a boy before 3. The book Toilet Training in Less than a Day (the cover looks different, but I think that's the right one) was very helpful to me. We did the one day boot camp, and it worked well.

It worked best with the twins, but Thomas used it to potty train Cecilia too! (He wanted to do it.)

Love the pictures!

Angela said...

Her blue eyes are captivating...she's so beautiful, just like her mommy! And the whole potty training thing, ugh I'm with ya! I think this takes time...hopefully not too much longer tho huh?