Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine's Day...Already?

Ok, I'm not trying to be crazy about all my holiday stuff coming out months before the actual holiday, but I realized today we are only one month away from Valentine's Day. If I don't post this new, pink background soon the day will come and go and I will still have some Happy New Year thing up!
**************************************
ALSO...for all of my praying, crossing fingers, good thoughts (whatever you do) if you could do those things for Matt tomorrow I would really appreciate it. This afternoon he flew to California for an interview that means A LOT to us. The job is not in CA but the regional interview is happening there. He will be interviewing at 7:45am. His needs are confidence, ability to clearly tell his story and a sense of peace and calm nerves to get him through the lengthy interview and testing. He has worked VERY hard to prepare for this interview and has passed several levels of screening to even get to this interview. We hope to be able to report back good news in about a weeks time. Until then, pray for Matt and pray that the "dudes" like him and they think his abilities fit the position.

1 comment:

Our Snyder Family said...

I promise you that we are saying a prayer for you and Matt for the next few days. Please, please, please wish him tons of luck, strength, and confidence from Scott and me. Keep us posted.