Thursday, January 22, 2009

Matt Update: 2

Ok...here it goes....
YYIIPPPEEE~!!!!!!! HUURRAAAYYY!!!!!! (This is all the excitement and exclamation marks I wanted to use when we got the GOOD news!!!!)
Matt got a call about an hour ago telling him that he passed his interview. We are so excited and ready for what is coming next. There are still several tests to pass before he is officially offered a job, but his interview in Los Angeles was by far the biggest hurdle.
I am so proud of him and I know how hard he has worked to get this far. Passing this interview is a very difficult thing to accomplish and not many people get the opportunity to even interview. Only 3 people from Portland got the opportunity to interview and we are not sure if the other 2 guys passed. I am so proud and very excited. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes...keep 'em coming, we aren't employed yet!!!

5 comments:

Dottie said...

Is this for the next Survivor Island???

Tami said...

It kind of sounds that way, doesn't it? It kind of feels that way too. You could get voted off the island at anytime at the ceremony around the campfire! It's government work. I think that's all I can say right now.

christyephillips said...

YAY! I hope he gets it, cuz I really want to know what it is, will we ever find out? And of course I want you guys to be employed. :)

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Is he going to become a "Secret Agent Man"?