Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Current Employers

So I changed the title of my blog after loading a photo editor (that ended up not working because it's ancient) and the program asked me for my name and employer. Well, um, eerrr...ok...employer, like a job? Well my full time, under paid (understatement), no medical benefits, all holidays and weekends, no paid vacations "job" doesn't really have a name. And yet, I named them. Isn't that funny? So as I entered my name into the photo program, I thought "employer? Hell yeah I have employers, they just suck at sending me any monetary compensation! Their names are Tucker and Addie, and well let's be honest...Matt too". So there you have it, Tucker, Addie & Associates. Plus, I thought it sounded like some high powered attorneys office and they are always trying to con you out of money too, so PERFECT!

3 comments:

christyephillips said...

Love it! You are so smart!

Lindsey said...

I think your title is perfect, and you are most definitely underpaid! Oh wait, you're not paid at all!

Angela said...

You SO rock!