Sunday, January 18, 2009

Interview With Tucker: Age 3


1. What's your name? Tucker B. aaahhh, (running away) I don't understand you!!!
2. How old are you? What's your name?
3. What's your favorite color? green
4. What's your favorite book? My favorite book is NO David, its called NO David. That's my favorite book.
5. What's your favorite song? My favorite song is, this one...."Let's make it last forever, screamin' Hallelujah!" (that is the ring tone from Matt's phone a Paramore song)
6. What's your favorite movie? Um, Ratatouille
7. What's your favorite TV show? Diego
8. Who's your best friend? Daddy
9. Favorite smell? Candles
10. Favorite candy? um, um, candy, candies. A snake.
11. Favorite sound? baaaack (think chicken sound)
12. Favorite instrument? i show you Mommy. it's rock star!!! (think noises you would make while strumming air guitar) dduuhh, duuhhh, nnaaahh, dunnaaahhh. My favorite song is Rock star. Watch this, I'm a strum this. (He is playing a Rock Band Guitar)
13. Favorite thing to do at home? um, play with my toys
14. Favorite game? um, Rock star (Rock Band)
15. Favorite food? um, chicken
16. Favorite drink? um, milk
17. Favorite animal? um, um monkey. My favorite animal is monkey.
18. Favorite things to do? running around
19. Favorite place to go? no, um, OMSI.
20. Favorite toy? my choo-choo train
21. What do you like about Daddy? typing with Daddy and neck drags (a wrestling move that Matt does with him)
22. How old is Dad? um, 3
23. How old is Mom? um, 8
24. What makes you happy? my toys
25. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'm going to be a space rocket, when I grow up. When I grow up I'm going to be an astronaut. Hey Daddy, come to my room.

A special post interview note from Tucker: (He wouldn't let me ask him questions unless I let him type a little in between each question. This interview was completed after three separate attempts.)
kkkkkkkkjjjjjjjjjjjjjj666666666rrrrrreeeeee (after typing this, he declared "That's 'E' ") hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEQQQQWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDEEEWWWQQQQQFFGM,,,,,,,,,,,/////////oooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooppppppooooooooooo

2 comments:

Dottie said...

LOL, thats a keeper! He'll love reading that when he gets older.

christyephillips said...

too cute. that's so sweet that matt is his best friend! i love your new pic. of tucker smooching addie!