Friday, September 19, 2008

Stitches...yeowzers! Part II


I would post pictures, but first of all it's gross looking and second if I'd never post pictures of my breast on the internet!!  Especially not after nursing two babies....sag-a-licious is all I have to say!!  Can anyone give me an Amen on that one??  ha ha ha!  So, I'll just post a picture of my awesome dog Beauregard Muscogee AKA Bo!  Random, I know, but he makes me happy and I need that.  I love this dog so much I should do a whole blog on this shedding animal.  

My stitches came out today!  It's good to be done with Dr. Dig-n-stitch.  I think even if I had to go back for more work I wouldn't be going back to him.  You would think that with a history like mine (my Mom had melanoma...she is fine now) he would be giving me more information than he has been giving me.  He just tells me I have "abnormal" cells.  I don't know what that really means.  I'm not sure what his issue is...I have a couple theories.  1.  He is too smart to dumb things down for a person who doesn't have a medical background.  2.  He doesn't think I would understand, even if he did explain.  3.  He doesn't think I need to know.  

Whichever one it is, it's not good enough for me.  I will be going somewhere else from now on.  I don't have any info from the lab on the "big dig" that I had done on Tuesday.  I hope and pray that he took enough of the skin that he doesn't need to do anymore work...or should I say ANOTHER dermatologist to do more work.  

Other than that...we are STILL waiting for a call for an interview for Matt.  October 8th is coming quicker than I had anticipated.  We will officially be civilians that day...for better or worse.  I think that's all I have to say about that before I have an official, full blown, panic attack. 

Tucker, Addie, Bo and I are going to my Mom & Dan's house to dog-sit for the week while they are on vacation.  It will be a nice time for Tucker and Bo to run and play out in the field.  Matt will be gone on his "man trip" with his brother Scott, so we will stay busy out there for the week.  Hopefully the dogs don't escape on me, I don't have time for that!  

2 comments:

Angela said...

did you know that everytime I read your blog I get this lovely warm feeling and wish even greater that we lived closer? :-) You have a wonderful way with words...you just suck the reader into your thoughts and feelings and I love that!! I know!!! Maybe with all that extra free time you have- you should write a book! I'm a genious...thank you, thank you very much (think of Elvis saying this...)

christyephillips said...

ohh, I am so sorry you had to go through that, I hope the worst is over. Yuck, I'm glad it was mostly good news as far as abnormal cells... Good luck this week, it sounds like chaos waiting to happen!