Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Check Up!

Tucker went for a check-up with the doctor today.  I wanted to make sure that the Army hadn't made too many mistakes while caring for my son for the last two and a half years.  To my surprise, they didn't do half bad!  He was caught up on his shots and he is growing.  I guess that's all you can ask for.  
Tucker is 35 inches tall and he weighs 27 pounds.  That's 10th percentile for both.  On the way to the doctor, Tucker said that he wanted to "stand up for the doctor".  I have no idea what that's about, but it was funny.  When we got back home he told Grandma Michele, "I saw Dr. Kuzis.  He was really nice.  He took good care of me."  That just warms my heart to know that he wasn't scared and he knows that the Dr. cares about him.  I will probably cry if he doesn't accept our next insurance (which we don't have yet!!)  Man, October 8th is coming quickly!

No comments: