Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Morning Thoughts

Alright, so remember the blog about letting go of posting pictures every time? Well against my best efforts I actually am unable to upload the pictures!! I have pictures and can't post them...aarrgghh! I will try again later I guess.

We (me, 2 kids and a dog) are still out at my Mom and Dan's house. I love this place! Even the little things make me happy, for example, the bathrooms are big. The kitchen is huge, there are tomatoes to pick and there's lots of green grass. I love those things. It's so quiet out here at night, that I actually have to create noise to be able to sleep! (from the way I'm talking you'd think I just got released from prison or something and everything, whether is great or not, is the best thing that's ever happened to me!)

New subject: (for those who aren't used to following my here-and-there thought process, I thought I'd give that little warning)
I'm starting to wonder if I like facebook. I'm just not sure about it. I think its a fun way to connect with people, but let's be honest, the majority of the people that I'm "friends" with...I'm freakin' friends with in my real (not internet) life! I'm feeling confused whether I like it. I'm not denying the fact that is slightly addictive and I check it all the time, but really? Ok, not sure I really have a point, I just wanted to write it down.

NEXT...anyone else out there still changing diapers for kids who you think should be using the toilet? If you know what I'm talking about then I don't need to go any further. If you have no idea what I'm talking about....you're lucky!

Alright, this first cup of coffee is officially down-the-hatch...so I'm due for a refill. Oh yeah, and my baby is crying and my son is taking pictures with my not-so-cheap digital camera. Time to put a stop to the madness....

2 comments:

Angela said...

You're awesome....I love the candid way your thoughts are written down...and the way they are so real life! I miss you...!!

S. said...

can relate to the diapers thing girl!!!