Thursday, November 6, 2008

Under Construction...by a Rookie!

I am trying to make my blog cute like all my friends and I'm still struggling to figure it out. I think it will just take some time, and I have LOTS of time...ha ha ha! This could be a very long process. So hang in there with me while a blog Rookie tries to do something cute and adorable. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Like how do I get my text blocks to be the same color as the rest of the cute turkeys? And how do I get rid of those dots that don't match??Maybe I'll never know!!

4 comments:

christyephillips said...

LOVE IT! Nicely done! You must have found time in between going crazy! :)

Our Snyder Family said...

I love what you are doing with your blog! The ticker for the kids is adorable. By the way, I feel as though I go "crazy" at least one time very day. Isn't that totally normal when you're a mom? :)

Our Snyder Family said...

Oooo...I am quickly flipping through my blogs, and am LOVING yours this AM. You're doing great! :)

Dottie said...

Your blog is looking good :) Thanks for your message on mine. I found yours through wags and like to hear whats going on in your family. Where in Portland do you live? We are in NE.