Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I have so much to be thankful for...
My helpful, loving husband who is also a wonderful and playful father. Who is not in Iraq or Afghanistan.
I am thankful for those soldiers that ARE in Iraq or Afghanistan. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. I'm praying for your quick and safe return.

My two beautiful and loving children. I'm not sure who I would be without them. (well I can think of a few things I would be...thinner and well rested are the first things that comes to mind) but every second and pound is worth it.

My parents. I'm not even sure how to say how thankful I am. After having Tucker and Addie I now understand the kind of love and work that they put into making me who I am. What a hard job! I really didn't have a clue! Thank you!

I am especially thankful for my Mother-in-law who is sacrificing so much to help house us and keep us from starving while we are unemployed and job hunting. Thank you Michele for all you are doing for us and letting us take over your life and home.

My friends, you are the ones who keep me sane, inspired, and laughing. I would not be the person that I am without you in my life. I wish I could spend more time with all of you. I treasure each of you so much.




No comments: