Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ready to Play

I am ready to debut my Christmas toys, but I'm struggling to find time to play with them. I've spent every day and night since Christmas trying to clean our way out of this wrapping paper engulfed house. The other fun filled chore of a parent at Christmas is the never ending battery changing, plastic snapping, screwdriver using construction of every toy the kids received. I have spent so much time building and playing with the kids' toys that my own toys haven't gotten the attention they deserve. Oh the sacrifice. I'm hoping tonight is my big night. Matt will be at work and maybe I'll push bedtime a half hour early. My highly intelligent offspring are still uneducated enough to not be able to tell time, I'm sure I can fool them. I hope to play tonight.

No comments: