Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blog-a-rific Life, Yet No Blogs?

Let me start this by saying, my lack of blogging is not due to a lack of material. It is more due to the fact that it takes time to download, edit, then upload photos. Then, I refuse to post my thoughts, feelings and insights into life without some clever, witty and moderately entertaining fashion, which also takes time. And now that I'm writing it all down, maybe it's not even a lack of time. Well then, you might be asking yourself, what the hell is the problem? My only response can be, especially after reading what I just wrote is, I have no clue. What is my problem?
In the last week, Tucker has had a Christmas program at school, he also got his finger stuck in the hole on the side of a Kitchen Aide bowl (don't worry, I got pictures before rescuing his finger), and Addie ate a piece of chocolate and kept saying "ann-eee" for candy and I took a video of her chocolate smeared face. So listen, it's no lack of material. It's just a lack. So look for my attempt at slapping the "lack" right out of myself and getting some great posts up and going.
By the way, I've been told by an anonymous source that I'm a decent writer. ...and anonymous doesn't mean I'm trying to talk about myself being awesome, this is a real, living, breathing separate human being than myself. Anyway, my "source" said I'm a decent writer. Does anyone have a clue how one would go about making some money by writing? My degree isn't journalism or even communication, although I'm not so bad at communicating even without the Edward R. Murrow seal of approval. Anyway, any ideas? I'm kinda looking for a way to make some greenbacks fall my direction and maybe this would be something I could do without ditching my kids in a daycare 5 days a week. Thanks for any ideas or leads.

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Hmmm not sure I have writing moneybag ideas, but keep up the blog..I enjoy it :)

Hillary Atkins said...

Tami you are an extremely talented writer and I constantly check your blog for updates! I don't have any super creative ideas either, but just keep it up!

I wish I could come up with a money-maker too via the blog...I follow so many that have to be making money, but not sure I have an area of focus!! ; )

Keep it up! I love it!