Monday, December 7, 2009

Three Year Anniversary...UGGHH


It's December 7th. Pearl Harbor Day. My THIRD anniversary in braces. UGGH. Will the torture ever end? The Doc is saying something about spring time. I am SO over believing I will ever lose the brace-face look. Maybe it's just a good look for me and I'm meant to look this way? No, I have to keep the faith. One day, I won't be making ortho appointments anymore. I won't be wearing holes in my mouth for the sake of straight teeth. It's hard to be optimistic when I've been wearing braces for 3 years, I've had 3 oral surgeries, and I still have one more surgery to go! BLAH! That's how I really feel.

2 comments:

anna said...

and you are still beautiful - braces or not!

Dan said...

Hang in there; the worst is over and when it's done, you'll be (more) beautiful