Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Always Getting Stuck

Not sure if you remember this photo, but this summer Tucker got a pool diving ring stuck on his knees. Here's the latest, "I'm stuck" scene. He was helping me bake some bread and I turned around to answer the phone. When I turned around again (15 seconds later) Addie had the spatula with the batter running down her arm and Tucker had stuck is finger in the hole of the Kitchen Aid bowl. Don't you love how he smiles no matter what is happening? I just say "smile" and I have a bright, shiny smile that looks like he could be at Disneyland instead of having his finger stuck in a bowl.

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Tami, I'm laughing, as I do many times reading your blog. He is a funny guy! I like Addie's hair in your header picture.

christyephillips said...

too cute! keepin' you on your toes!