Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Need An Education

A few posts ago, I mentioned that as soon as I finished assembling shopping carts, strollers, and all other things secured to packaging like it's trying to escape the North Korean border, I would debut MY Christmas toys. Alas, I lack the skills to even have fun with my toy. I must have been a very good girl this year because I got a new camera from my Mother-in-Law and I got Photoshop Elements 8 from my Mom. I haven't explored the ways of my camera yet, but I am capable of just taking a picture and being satisfied with it. However, Photoshop is another story. I can't even figure out how to get a photo into the system to edit! I feel like a fool, I really do. I am usually pretty good at getting a photo editing program and messing around with it long enough to figure it out...but oh no, not this super top secret Photoshop. So...if anyone has the time, energy and know-how to teach this old dog some new tricks, I'd sure appreciate it. Or even better, if someone has read a good Photoshop for Dummies or something of its kind, let me know. Thanks! I hope to be getting an education soon.

1 comment:

Angela said...

yikes good luck with that one! I have Photoshop too and it's difficult to learn! I just use Picnik.com! ha! Congrats on the camera- take it slow and read the manual bit by bit, that's what i did and over a few months I got the hang of my fav settings on it. :-)