Sunday, May 17, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Let me set the stage...

Tucker has been discovering his mischievous side lately. He has been getting out of bed after we tuck him in and finding the fine line between getting away with something and being caught red-handed....and thus, red-bottomed. (yes, judge me if you will, but sometimes that little bottom gets a spanking)




We had some cough medicine prepared in the bathroom that we were going to give him during the night if he needed it. He needed it alright, but it didn't exactly go in his mouth. Later that night, after I thought I had discovered all his adventures, I was laying in bed and the lamp was making the wall extra shiny. You guessed it, when I said the medicine didn't go in his mouth...I meant to say, IT GOT SQUIRTED ON MY BEDROOM WALL.... and on Matt's dresser!Tucker is just mildly OCD...he found these frames in our room that were under the dresser and decided to set them up in a very orderly (they are in chronological order!!!), yet creepy, way. He went into the bathroom and got his stool...what was he looking for?Oh, of course, CDs and video games...WHAT WAS I THINKING??!!He tried to open his vitamins and upon discovering that the child-proof top actually works, he gave up...put them upside down on the toilet seat. I can just see him getting frustrated and slamming them down on the toilet, saying to himself, "I QUIT!!" When the vitamins didn't work out, he moved along to find the band-aids. I never found any band-aids, just wrappers...this is not a good sign. Should I just assume he ate them? When he ran out of fun in the bathroom, he went back to our bedroom and found the vent covers. This was his greatest mistake because this is what got him caught. He was at the end of the hallway, banging these plastic covers together when we heard him. BUSTED.
Oh, did I happen to mention that when we went down the hall to bust up the party...HE WAS NAKED!??!!!

2 comments:

Rachel May said...

Did you look for the bandaids in the vents?

Tami said...

No, I didn't....do you have experience with looking for lost items in the vents??? :)