Friday, May 29, 2009

Just The Short List...

This is just a short list of things that Tucker has been doing...for better or worse...

1.  Today I walked out the back door to find him pulling up his shorts.  I asked him what he was doing and he told me, "Trying to go poo-poo and potty on those leaves over there."  

2.  At dinner he announced that he would feel sad if he got savings bonds.  

3.  He told Matt he was going to go to the bathroom, and he did, but when he was done he got into some stuff.  Matt found him in our bathroom chewing up one of my pedicure toe separators...SO wrong on SO many levels.  Who knows what else he ate! 

4.  His new favorite words are "actually" and "suddenly". 

5.  He has started telling lies.  Yesterday, Uncle Scott had a map that was holding his page in a book he was reading.  Tucker wanted the map, so he just took it out of the book.  When Scott asked him where he got the map from, Tucker told him it was just sitting on the table.  Scott asked him if he took it out of the book...he said, "no".  Today, Uncle Scott asked him about it again and, with a smile, admitted that he did find the map inside the book.  

6.  He has started having imaginary friends....I know it's normal, but it makes me feel bad.  He doesn't have any real friends, so he has to imagine them.  Or should I celebrate that he has an imagination to use and get over myself?!?  

There has to be more because I feel like I'm on his case from the time he wakes up, until the time he goes to bed....most of these things make me laugh, but some of these things make me laugh because the only other choice is to cry!  

2 comments:

Dottie said...

Sorry, I'm laughing, is that bad?! He sounds so adorable, creative and a fun personality! I love the savings bond comment!

Angela said...

Oh GOD that is friggin' FUNNY!!!