Friday, February 27, 2009

Bowling Date

Our dear friend Patty with Addie. This is the same Patty that was mentioned in a previous post, the amazing SuperMom who watched Addie for my date with my Mom. Emma and Tucker posing after their bowling game. I'm not sure what Tucker is doing, but it's pretty funny. When Tucker gets dressed in the morning we let him pick out the shirt he wants to wear. On the morning of bowling, he looks in his closet and checks out a few shirts before deciding on the Kung Fu Panda shirt. He pulls the shirt out of the closet and tells me, "I want to wear my Kung Fu Panda shirt. I think Emma will like it." Nice. Already dressing for the ladies Casanova? We are in way over our heads. Sorry Patty, Stephanie wins the Cute-Picture-Of-The-Day Award! Stephanie took over Addie Duty when she got to the arcade. She is so so good with her and Addie just loves her! Emma and Tucker playing air hockey! I had never seen a little kid air hockey table before! It was so cute and Tucker was actually pretty good at it. As usual, Emma was a total sweetie and was taking it easy on Tucker, making sure that the puck never went too fast and that he got to score some goals too. While playing the arcade games, they were earning tickets! Between the two of them, they earned 206 tickets! They had so much fun and once again we were all spoiled by Patty and Company! Thanks for the wonderful bowling date girls. We love you all so much and we are already looking forward to our next Wednesday-After-School-Date. You just let us know when!!

No comments: