Friday, February 6, 2009

Big Girl Addie in Her High Chair!

Addie has started eating those little Gerber star snacks. She can sometimes get them in her mouth by herself, but mostly we feed them to her. She doesn't fit the "requirements" on the back of the container, but she likes them anyway. She doesn't gag on them, so I figure they must be OK! Here are some cute pictures of my little Adeline in her high chair. Bo remembers this high chair very well. It was the source of many tasty treats when a certain little boy used this chair! I have no doubt that Addie will learn how much fun it is to watch the dog run all over the kitchen trying to chase down all the food that is being launched from the tray, exactly like Tucker did!

I just can't get enough of her big blue eyes! I think every time she sleeps, she wakes up just a little bit cuter! ...but don't believe my biased opinion...come see it for yourself!



No comments: