Thursday, March 4, 2010

So Many Things I Haven't Blogged

I have so many things to blog about. I am so terribly behind. I'm going to do my best to keep up and then throw in a "Retro Blog" when I can. Maybe that's what I'll call them just so you know that it's old news that still might make you giggle, either with me or at me, which ever you choose. So here is the current news in Tucker and Addie's world.

Yesterday I needed out of the house so badly, that I told the kids that we were going to Fred Meyer to buy flowers that they would get to plant. They were so excited! We went out, bought our flowers, little kid shovels and watering cans. This picture doesn't accurately depict the chaos, crying and tears that went along with pouring water down their legs instead of watering the plants. Or the fact that each delicate little flower pot was dumped over and refilled with dirt more times than Mother Nature would like to know. Either way, I got a few great pictures and the kids were beyond proud of themselves for potting these little flowers...that will probably die soon due to being covered in dirt and over watered.

3 comments:

anna said...

I love those little smiles. I think you should also post the crying ones too. Love "retro" for a title. xoxo

christyephillips said...

so cute! b has been wanting to do this for years, but i have not been brave enough to attempt it. you're such a good mom! i hope the flowers survive for a while after all that work!

Dottie said...

So cute Tami!