Thursday, March 11, 2010

Beauty, From The Inside Out.

Dr. Pepper: A bubbly, sweet, curious wonder of 23 magnificent flavors. A token, crimson tube with sparkles, better yet, the infamous jumbo tube. Difficult to find in health and beauty sections of the store, but somehow Target always comes through, just when you think you'll never find a jumbo tube again. A sweet, and obviously tasty, shine for your parched lips. My daughter LOVES the jumbo tube of Dr. Pepper chapstick, not only for the beauty it brings her on the outside, but also for the tasty snack it provides for her insides. Now that's what I call beauty, from the inside out.
(brought to you exclusively by Bonnie Bell)

2 comments:

anna said...

I HEART heart this for so many cute reasons!

1.Look at that face!

2.My girl also loves the sweet nectar that is flavored lip goo.

3.I have an addiction to diet dr. p, so the real thing must be delightful

4.because I heart you & miss you!!

anna said...

5. HOW COULD I FORGET??? Lip gloss makes a girl feel special and loved!!!!!!