Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Zoo Day Fun

I'm not even sure how these pictures are going to look because it just looks like a free-for-all!  I guess this is the part where I give up my perfectionist needs/desires and just write about what a great time we had and forget that my pictures are wacky!  Maybe I'll say I did that on purpose and that it was my vision to "scrapbook style".  Are you buyin' my lies yet?  :)  

We had a great time at the zoo!  It was busy and pretty hot, but we still had fun and got some super cute pictures out of the day!  I didn't take my camera out very many times because I feel like we have a ton of pictures at the zoo, but these weren't very zoo-y, so I thought I would post them.  








3 comments:

Tami said...

Ok, the post probably doesn't make any sense because my preview looks NOTHING like the actual post!!! Whatever...is that what I get for working on a MAC?

Angela said...

I want to squeeze missy-do and give her a big wet kiss...ooohhh she's so yummy!!

anna said...

I love the pics. I will eat them with a spoon. By the way, don't hate on the mac. :)