Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Would you like fries with that?

Yesterday, while riding in the back seat of the car, Tucker asks me, "Mommy, you like fries with no pickles or onions?"  OMG!!!  What the hell?  So I ask him, "Tucker, what does that mean?".  Unfortunately, he says exactly what I thought he would say...."Mommy, that's what you like at McDonald's!"  I always order the cheeseburgers with no pickles or onions.  I'm working on a Mother of the Year nomination for apparently going through the drive-thru one too many times!! Nice work Tami! 

2 comments:

christyephillips said...

Too funny! I love it, it's normal isn't it? I'm sure Brayden could order my coffee for me, if I get something different from the "regular" he asks, "Why didn't you get your Iced black and white mocha mom?" Ahh, such great mommies!

Angela said...

AWESOME!!!