Friday, August 29, 2008

Stitches...yeowzers!

Today was a very eventful and exciting day.  We were able to visit with my friend Angela and her family.  They were in town traveling from the Oregon coast back to their home in Spokane.  We ate a yummy breakfast and then went to a park near the zoo.  In typical fashion, I forgot my camera.  :)  
After the park, we went home and I dropped off the boys to leave for an appointment with a dermatologist.  I had two biopsies done and I'm fine, but kind of freaking out at the same time.  I'm not sure how long I have to wait to get test results back.  You haven't had fun until a doctor digs out some skin and then puts two stitches in your nursing breast.  Good times were had by all. Long story short, pray for me and my two patches of skin that went into a canister and sent to a lab!  Thanks

  

1 comment:

Angela said...

yikes! when you said "Dr." I assumed it was for the baby!! What's going on? I'm sure all will be ok...thinking of you!