Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lots of action...little blogging






Alright, so keeping up with the blog is somewhat difficult! I'm staying dedicated...well, trying to stay dedicated. Our days have been filled with fun and we have done so much in the last week since I posted last.


On Friday, Tucker, Addie and I went on a hike. Addie rode in the Ergo Baby and Tucker hiked for a long way! (I ended up going back to the car for the camera, Anna! I couldn't resist taking pictures.) By the end of the hike I realized we went too far because I ended up piggy-backing Tucker out of the woods. That's right, Addie on the front and Tucker on the back. SHE-RA!


On Saturday, Addie and I went to a beautiful wedding. Addie met some new friends and even danced! While she was dancing she barfed, then kept dancing. That's what we called "puke and rally" in Pullman! Good girl! Coug in training.


On Sunday, Matt, Tucker, Addie, Nana, Uncle Dan-Dan and myself went to the fish hatchery at the dam. Tucker loved feeding the fish and ducks. Then we headed up to Hood River to the Full Sail Brewery for lunch. The picture is of me, Addie, Tucker and Uncle Dan-Dan.


Today, we went to the zoo with my friend Jill and her two children, Cole and Belle. Tucker is riding the elephant and showing us what the elephant does! We had lot of fun despite the showers. Thanks for the company and we will do it again soon!


Ok, so here's to blogging more often. I will try not to recap an entire week in one blog again.


No comments: