Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Inspired...

Who knows how long I will be able to keep this up...but here goes my best shot.  I have been inspired by my friend Angela who started her blog about a year ago.  I love checking into her blog and seeing what her family is up to because we don't get to see each other as often as I would like.  With all of our friends and family who are spread all over the world, I thought this would be a way that everyone can check into our lives and watch our adventures no matter how near or far you may be.  

So...here's to trying to figure this whole "blog" thing out and trying to keep up with it!!!  Wish me luck.  

2 comments:

Angela said...

yahooooey!!! I'm So glad you are doing this! call me if you need help...I can't wait to see all your updates! Only 1 more week and we will see eachother!!!!!

anna said...

this will be a fun way to keep up with you and those squishable babies!