Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tucker, Addie & Assoc... The Next Generation

WHOA...hold up. I realized, now after putting that title in "black and white" that it might seem as though I have a "bun in the oven" or "with child" or "knocked up". None of those rumors are true. The Next Generation is strictly limited to the Tucker, Addie & Associates part of my life, meaning blogging! I'm considering the expansion of my blog life by adding a blog by Tucker. Today he got a gift from his Grandpa Gerry and Grandma June that makes me want to chronicle the days of his life through his eyes. They gave him a cool, kid camera and Tucker loves to take pictures. I think it would be hysterical to see what he sees, look at what he finds interesting and laugh at all the pictures that he takes of his shoes.

I haven't thought of a name for the blog yet, so if anyone has suggestions I would LOVE to hear them. I'm obviously looking for something funny and witty, so give me your best people! I hope to get lift-off on Tucker's blog as soon as I can get him to stop deleting all the pictures he takes!!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

How about this for Tucker's blog....

Tidbits from Tucker and more.

anna said...

tuckered out & about
Tucked away
eyes of a child
do you see what eye see
monkey see monkey do
tbg...the bugaboo's gift
tbg...the best gift
tbg time
----------
that's all my tired brain can muster. You are the funny creative one. Can't wait to see what you invent in a blog.