Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Addie is Changing Every Day!

I just posted an update on Addie, and there's already more news! In the last post I said she had two bottom teeth with no others in sight...well just a few days later she got her left incisor (which is the tooth right next to the front teeth). And you aren't missing any news about her top teeth...because SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!!! I have always thought that Addie would do things her own way and she continues to prove that in ways I never thought possible! I don't think I've ever heard of a baby with no front teeth but teeth all around them. Maybe Matt and I made a mistake making a baby in the state of Louisiana!! (sorry LA friends) We can kind of see the top teeth making their way down and the right incisor is not far behind. She is a shark! In the last post she was working furiously to learn to crawl and now she cannot be stopped! She is crawling, pulling up on things and can even stand alone while her hands are on the sliding glass door. The pictures below are her downward dog pose and pictures of her bottom teeth. I haven't been able to capture that incisor yet, but I MUST...so when I get it I'll post that too.





1 comment:

anna said...

First, I wish I lived closer to actually see those babies. I love that Addie has a "fang"..so did Katie Elise. Chris actually turned her upside down and I pulled her lip back so I could get a photo of the "fang". That sounds so bat-esque. It's all about the photo! Miss you!