Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Mom's Birthday Party

I took some pictures of the cake and all the stuff that actually looked like a birthday party, but that was with my Mom's camera! So I only have a few pictures until I can copy her photos. Either way, we had so much fun. We all headed up to my Mom's house and ate too much. My Aunt Patti (Mom's sister) and Uncle Bob, Grandma BigFat (Mom's friend and don't worry, she knows we call her Big Fat), Connor (GBF's son), my brother Tommy and his fiance Sara, me and my gang, Michele (Matt's mom) and of course my Mom and Dan were all there. We played some Guitar Hero and had lots of fun.

For my Mom's birthday we let Tucker lose in the dollar store and let him pick out things that he thought Nana would like. One of the things he picked was these headbands! Of course, when Aunt Patti is around nothing is boring! One time when she was visiting us, my Dad made pancakes for breakfast and my Aunt was throwing them at everyone like frisbees!
(Uncle Bob, Aunt Patti, my Mom) Uncle Bob, Aunt Patti, Mom and Tucker all wearing the headbands!

Nana and Tucker wearing the headbands, and the Easter duck bubble necklaces that were her birthday present.
Nana and Addie

Tucker rockin' out!

Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you very much and I couldn't dream of having a better mom and friend. I know you will have an amazing trip next month. You deserve every bit of it...just remember your sunscreen! I love you!! Hugs and Kisses, Picks

No comments: