Monday, March 23, 2009

Addie Is Giving Up Baby Food!

This is what is left of a Nutrigrain bar that I gave Addie this morning. There were only crumbs left when she was done. I cut the bar into tiny little pieces and let her go to town! There was strawberry all over the highchair and her (including her hair..of course!) She is WAY more interested in real food than baby food. When I feed her while I'm eating, she screams and cries until I give her a piece of what I'm eating. Addie only gets into the baby food when there's not something better that she can see! So much of her personality is starting to show and I think she is going to be a lot like me...for better or worse!!!


1 comment:

christyephillips said...

YAY! I was so glad to get rid of baby food! I thought real food was so much easier to toss on their trays. She is becoming a "real" girl.