Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Our little trick-or-treaters were the most adorable pumpkin and spider out there! We went to about 6 houses on our street and we were the only ones out there! I think we are going to have to find a more happening neighborhood next year. Tucker got really into trick-or-treating. He would ring the doorbell and knock on the door. I think he was confused that you only have to do one or the other! Earlier in the day Matt asked Tucker what he was going to be for Halloween and he said, "A spider!" and then Matt asked him how he gets candy on Halloween. Tucker said, "You go to the door and hold out your bag and say 'I love you!'" He is so funny! These are the awesome pumpkins that Matt and I carved this year. Matt's pumpkin is on the left and mine is on the right. This is the first year we have used those stencils and they were pretty fun! Tucker had no interest in carving pumpkins this year so Matt and I did all the work. It was fun, I always love carving pumpkins. And these ones are exceptionally cool! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!
Happy Halloween!!!




2 comments:

Our Snyder Family said...

Definitely the cutest pumpkin and spider that I have ever seen! Brody and I were lucky to be at Scott's mom's house where there was lots of action. I grew up a country girl who never went into subdivisions for Halloween. Last night was the best! So, I now understand the desire to find a hopping community, especially when Tucker was doing such a good job at trick-or-treating. By the way, very COOL pumpkins!

Angela said...

those are the coolest pumpkins ever!!! Isn't it fun as the kids get older to take them out trick or treating? Your kids looked adorable...!