Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Right Back Where I Started.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me.  I'm a technotard.  Just when I had committed myself to a bloggerific lifestyle again they go and change the whole damn thing again.  I can't get the effing bunnies off the page. I want a baseball that I found...but damn those bunnies they won't go away.  I'm over it.  Every single time I sit down and just want to write something clever or make fun of myself for navigating my life as a mother in a less than stellar way, I end up wanting to take my mac and chuck it out the window.  So...I'm right back where I started.  Returning to a life of entertaining writing and a way to share my neurotic behaviors in a humorous way.....oh the bunnies.  I'm serious.  There is so much to share.  For example, the If You Give a Mouse a Cookie way that I came to clean my gutters yesterday.  That's a good one, but I refuse to tell the story while there are bunnies on the page.  So I dedicate my whole blogging time to getting the bunnies to go the eff away.  I guess I need a large, black top hat to put them in because magic and voodoo seem to be the only way I'm going to get something else on my screen.  Oh, and I got new running shoes.  I've been working hard in PT and got cleared for running again.....but NOOOOOO, the bunnies are preventing you from hearing about that too.  Ok. Well my blogging time has now expired and all you have gotten is a page full of complains, half starts to excellent blogs, and bunnies.  Effing bunnies. 

No comments: