Monday, April 30, 2012

Bye Bye Bunnies

After a goodnight's sleep and a strong cup of coffee, I slowly and respectfully approached my Mac and blogger.com in an attempt to put the bunnies to rest.  I don't know if it was the extra sleep or the recent surge of caffeine, but who cares, bye bye bunnies!  I'm not going to pretend that I love what is showing on the background of my blog, but I'll be happy with it for now.  It will be bright and fun for summer, you may not be seeing any changes for several months.  I wish I was more blog savvy, for many reasons.  I would like to know what the hell I'm doing, but that's just not real right now.  I would need hours of patients and brain power, and that's a rare find in my house.  Just finding quiet time is rare...but if you're reading this blog then I can only assume that your children run circles around you day and night, like mine do.

So here we are, the end of April....trying to redeem myself from what seemed like a full FAIL in my blog life.  I feel like the "bye bye bunny" will give me a sense of relief as I approach my blogger redemption.  This is official....I'M BACK!   

No comments: