Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Story of Tami and the Suicidal Salsa

I went to Costco for THIS salsa. I get home, park in the driveway and open up the back. SPLAT. WTF. Salsa, my favorite salsa, on my feet, in my hair, on my shirt, on my legs, on my driveway.. not in my mouth. So I do what any Mom would do, I grab the frisbee out of the back of my car and I start scooping salsa, sticks, rocks and whatever other remnants are on my driveway into my Ultimate Frisbee. Then I have to use the hose to wash myself, my clothes and my driveway clean of salsa. Is this really my life? I use a frisbee to clean salsa off the driveway? Oh yeah, and I ruined my favorite race shirt with splattered salsa. Sad times. I want my six bucks back!

2 comments:

Jen Stokes said...

You didn't eat the Frisbee full of salsa, did you?

Tami said...

I really wanted to, does that count?