Monday, November 16, 2009

Preschool Update

Tuesday, of last week, was Tucker's first day of preschool. It was just as traumatic for me and I thought it would be. Tucker, on the other hand, jumped right in and had a blast. My friend Paige commented on the last post that it took her 5 minutes to quit crying in her car...I was right there with you, Friend! I really didn't expect it to be so emotional for me. Tucker is definitely his father's son because he was laughing at my for crying. Maybe I'll have better luck with Addie. I'm at least hoping she doesn't laugh when I cry. I don't necessarily want her to cry, because then I think I'd be a permanent fixture in the class, which defeats the whole purpose. So, the bottom line is this...Tucker is doing a great job in school. The teachers say he fits in wonderfully and that they could never tell that he hadn't attended preschool before. He brought home his first piece of preschool art on Thursday and I think I'm going to have it framed! I have a bad feeling I'm going to say that about EVERYTHING he brings home...at least for the first couple weeks anyway.

4 comments:

Dottie said...

Great pictures, looks like a fun preschool!

anna said...

oh, friend. I am sad for you. The thought makes ME want to cry. You seem quite happy in the photo, though. CUTEness. miss you!

Our Snyder Family said...

It is always a pleasure to find out that you are not the only mom that does something...like cry when your little one heads off to school. :) CONGRATS to Tucker for doing such a great job! I love it that he laughed at you...that had to make it a little bit easier. :)

christyephillips said...

Yay for Tucker and YOU! Thanks for visiting us! I have been meaning to write to you. It was so fun catching up with you! Make sure you make time for us during your next visit! :)