Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Unqualified

We are staying out at my Mom and Dan's house for a few days for a change of pace and some good old fashion country livin'! All the green grass, tall trees and deer always gives my patients and perspective on life a fresh start. So this morning Dan left for work, a little while later my Mom went to work too. As my Mom shut the door, Tucker looks at me and says, "Uh Oh Mommy. Who's going to watch us now?"

Apparently the title "Mommy" doesn't qualify you to watch your own children after Nana and Batbah watched them the night before.

This just happened and was so funny! Tucker is watching a cartoon and a commercial comes on for a automatic tooth paste dispenser....

""I want Touch N Brush. I don't want my tooth paste anymore! I need a Touch N Brush." My kid is a marketing executive's dream come true! The other thing that he LOVES and acts like he might not make it through the day when he sees the commercial is Bend-a-Roos. I think they are wax covered pipe cleaners. Why can't I think of a product that kids think they can't live without? I could use a little extra cash.

1 comment:

Rachel May said...

Oh those Bendaroos got my kids too. They were driving me nuts asking for them, and I went off on this rant about how they were over- priced pipecleaners and that the ad people were just trying to get us to waste money. My mother-in-law and Bill both totally mocked me, but honestly! I'm just making my kids informed consumers. ;)