Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late....

I think next year I'm just going to admit the fact that I can't seem to get this Christmas card thing done in a reasonable amount of time. My plan is to order the cards that say "Happy New Year!" so that I won't be considered late. Today is December 18th and my Christmas cards are sitting behind the photo counter at Costco. I'd love to blame this whole situation on the fact that my whole family, aside from me, is sick and that I haven't left the house in days. But the truth is, I just submitted my order 3 days ago. I really wish that I didn't have this affliction of tardiness, but it's real and it's me, at least with things like this. So with any luck, today I will find a few minutes where Matt is awake, and not at work, where I can run to Costco alone so I can get started on sending out my tardy Christmas cards. Let's just focus on this....better late than never. And worse case scenario....Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Dottie said...

What a great looking family!! Merry Christmas!

Briana said...

Hey there! This is Briana (Abrahamsen). I just found your blog through Christy's blog. Your family is adorable! Tell Matt hello and I hope you are doing well. P.S. I don't consider Christmas cards before Jan. 1st the least bit late!